October 9, 2008

Thoughts!

Typically when I sit down to write my blog, it's immediately after I've finished my run for the day. But, on Tuesday, I tried something different. Instead of running and then and with sweaty hands, pounding my thoughts into the keyboard of my laptop, I decided to write a blog before my run. To my surprise, I was more motivated and inspired before my run than I've ever been. Why? Well, right before I left, I happened to look one more time at my blog and 3 people had left amazing comments!! At that point, I was reminded that although I am running for myself, I am also running for everyone that reads my blog. The entire time I ran, I thought about the people who I am so proud to be running for.

I ran for my cousin who is going through the same situation as I am with weight issues and being a mom of 2! Keep on Keepin' on Barbara!!!

I ran for my friend Janet who lives in Brooklyn (so far away) who has decided to get back into the gym! WooHoo!! Janet, you ROCK, keep up the good work!

I ran for my friends Kendra and Margaret who just recently walked more than 60 miles for the breast cancer "walk for the cure." What an amazing feat to accomplish!

I ran for my mom who has been going to the gym religiously for the past few years 4-5 times a week. She's 50 something and hasn't given up that workout routine for years!!! That's awesome!

I ran for everyone who checks this blog, especially the women! These days it's hard to stay fit, it's hard to take time for yourself to get back in shape but WE CAN DO IT!!! It's HARD but it's not IMPOSSIBLE.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I can't tell you how encouraging it feels to be inspiring people while I am motivating myself to be a better person. I'm proud of myself but most of all, I am SO proud of my readers.

~Mama Beal

1 comment:

  1. You are spectacular my love, you amaze me everyday! I am so proud of you, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete