June 5, 2009

Accel and Be Well Pictures!

Here is a quick, mini-tour of our office. Thanks to Kendra, she came a took some pictures of the office and they look fantastic. THANKS KENDRA!


This is the reception area


Here is the open adjusting room from left to right; physical therapy/rehab area (where the ball is, massage chair, two adjusting tables.


Reception desk, nutritional supplements behind the desk.


Therapy Room where we provide muscle stim, hot packs, cold packs and massage for sore and tender muscles. On the other side of the bamboo screens on the left there is an Acupuncture suite.


Acupuncture suite.
This is my new baby, it's PERFECT! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about it. Come in and Visit.
Dr. Julie




2 comments:

  1. Looks great! If I was in the area, I'd come by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I feel like a real photographer! Except, well, I am not :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete