I haven't posted much recently about my exercise and weight loss goals and I will tell you why.
I am GRADUATING SOON!!!! And I'm honestly going to put myself in the crazy house with everything I have to accomplish within the upcoming 3 weeks.
Here's a list of things we've completed within the last week.
1) We got an A on our business plan which means that we can be granted a business loan.
2) WE GOT OUR LOAN!!! Sweet! Thanks to Chippewa Valley Bank in Wisconsin, they're helping us to make our dreams come true (at a price).
3) We have a space and are slowly moving stuff into the space.
4) We purchased some additional equipment
5) went to seminars about opening business
6) found a lawyer we want to work with.
7) found an accountant we want to work with.
Here's a list of things we have to accomplish within the next 3 weeks.
1) graduate (walk across the stage) EASY
2) exit counseling so we don't "forget" to pay back the school our $120,000 in student loans
3) Take the jurisprudence exam for the state
4) sit down with a lawyer to go over the lease agreement
5) sit down with a lawyer to draw up an entity for the company
6) get a tax ID number
7) file info for our business entity
8) file info for insurance company networks
BUT, until we graduate, we can't do ANY of the above things. Everything depends on that diploma.
So, recently, we've been working our butts off at clinic as well as trying to make everything as easy as possible for when the flood gates open after graduation.
I better hold on, it's going to be quite the ride.
Dr. (almost) Mama Beal :)